Traveling to a new place can sometimes be intimidating filled with doubt, fear, and confusion moments. Dubai receives a huge influx of expatriates every year because of its uncountable opportunities and high experience of living. There is a large population of Pakistani expatriates in Dubai. If you are planning to visit or move from Pakistan to Dubai, we are providing you with detailed information on visa requirements, accommodation, and other things you must know.
VISA REQUIREMENT FOR PAKISTAN TO DUBAI
If you are traveling from Pakistan to Dubai, it is significant to explore different visa categories available for Pakistani expatriates. Currently, there are no arrival visas for Pakistani nationals who are entering in UAE. For that, if you are confused to make a decision and wish to visit Dubai before moving so you will have to look at a tourist visa or a visit visa for Dubai.
There is a short-term visa for 48 hours that is free of charge also, a visa for 96 hours cost AED 50. The longer visit visa can allow you to stay for 90 days in the UAE. Moreover, if you are going for a limited time or you want to move to Dubai, so here are some of the visas that will allow you to stay for shorter and longer periods and work as well in UAE.
EMPLOYMENT VISA -PAKISTAN TO DUBAI
This visa for nationals of Pakistan to Dubai will allow you to work in UAE, the process of this visa is handled by the employer. You must have a proper check on the employer that whether he is legitimate or not. You must be careful and avoid scammers that target newly arrived ex-pats.
FREELANCE VISA- PAKISTAN TO DUBAI
If you don’t want to be tied to a particular firm and instead search for freelance work in UAE, there are visas for freelancers in free zones of Dubai that allow ex-pats from Pakistan to Dubai and other ex-pats as well to work and live here. Some of the well-known zones in Dubai that are offering freelance permit includes Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone, Dubai Media City, Knowledge Village, and International Media Production Zone. The fee and process can be based on the free zone, so make sure to check with official authorities for the current information on FREELANCE VISAS IN DUBAI.
DEPENDENT VISA- PAKISTAN TO DUBAI
The Sponsorship visa of UAE is for those whose parents, children or spouse has residence visa in Dubai. Your spouse must earn a minimum salary of AED 4,000 or AED 3,000 plus accommodation per month to be able to sponsor you. For the children who want to sponsor their retired parents, their earnings must be AED 20,000 per month. Parents can sponsor their children under the age of 18 or for the girls until they are married.
Individuals enrolled in universities and academic institutions in Dubai can avail of this visa. If you are going from Pakistan to Dubai on a student visa, so they recently announced that a student visa can be granted for a longer duration for that student displaying a high level of academic brilliance.
This visa is for people who are running and operating their own businesses in Dubai.
PROPERTY OWNER VISA
This visa is for owners of Properties in Dubai. There is a condition for this visa that depends on the price of the property. Before coming from Pakistan to Dubai, ensure that you consult a trusted property agent in the city to determine if your investment qualifies you for the Dubai Property Visa.
The Dubai visa includes 30 days of visa, 60 days of visa, and 90 days of visa. Usually, travelers go forward for these visas to explore and enjoy activities in Dubai on vacations. You can apply for these visas without any bank statement.
In most cases, you have to get an entry permit that allows you to enter Dubai and after that, you will have to undergo medical before there is a visa stamp on your passport.
ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS FOR PAKISTAN DUBAI
If you are traveling from Pakistan to Dubai in any category of visa, you must triple-check your documents. You can have various photo-copy of your documents and keep them with you all the time and lock your original documents in your home or hotel. You should be sure to check with your local embassy for the requirements of a visa which is likely to change.
ACCOMMODATION TO RENT FOR PAKISTANI NATIONALS IN DUBAI
There is no shortage of accommodation if you are coming from Pakistan to Dubai. However, some areas are more popular than others because of the Pakistani community in Dubai.
- Al Barsha Apartments for rent, International City, and Deira are popular with bachelors moving from Pakistan to Dubai, you can easily access so many Pakistani Restaurants and the apartments are more affordable as well.
- People who are looking for a luxurious house like Bahria Town Islamabad will like the beautifully trimmed garden and elaborate pathways of the Emirates living communities that includes Emirates Hill, The Meadows, and the Springs.
- People who like a family-friendly vibe like Askari 11 in Lahore, can look forward to the villas for rent in Mirdif or Arabian Ranches. Both are amazing options.
- If you are searching for something more jittery and contemporary with the vibe of the Karachi Clifton area, you must go for the lively areas of Business Bay and Downtown Dubai. It will be most appealing.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE TRAVELING FROM PAKISTAN TO DUBAI
- Dubai earns its reputation due to its hot temperatures. For that, most malls and workplaces stick to lower temperatures. You must make sure to carry a warm pad to use when you feel cold.
- Learning Arabic is not mandatory when staying in Dubai, but knowing the basics is beneficial.
- It is important to take care of your passport and remember that companies cannot legally retain your passport. Ensure you carry your UAE ID at all times, as it serves as the primary identification document for official purposes. Keep your motor insurance card handy while driving for easy police verification in case of an incident.
- Mostly there are mosques in every area and Dubai is also home to a few temples and churches.
- The consulate of Pakistan is located in Umm Hurair, Bur Dubai. You can contact them on +971-4-397-3600